Hair Pot Rebrew
Rebrew By Hair Pot
Difference between REBREW (now) and BREW (1st ed)
- higher volume content (5ml) compared to brew (3ml)
- rebrew is a water-based serum that makes it lighter compared to brew which was oil-based!
- rebrew contains 5 active ingredients while brew contained none
- rebrew is produced in a GMP-certified factory while brew was homemade
- most important part is rebrew is registered with National Phramaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) (KKM-NOT: NOT210301189K) while brew had no KKM-NOT as it was homemade
- thinner brush is BACK on demand! we listened to all your feedback, and this was one of the most frequent we got: “i want the old, thin brush back.” we hear you!
- rebrew has strong bottle quality, no more cracks no more leaks
- no more stinging and discomfort in the eyes when applying rebrew to your lashes in comparison to brew
- the proudest of it all: we are cruelty free. rebrew is not tested on animals (well, so wasn’t brew)!
- Safe for 13 years old and above
- Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding mummies
- Wudhu Friendly (can be washed off easily as it is water based)
- Can last up to 3 months or longer
- Results can be seen in a month's time (faster/longer process depends on usage and consistency)
- Take a photo of your eyelash/eyebrows before using the brew
- Use it daily before bedtime
- Curl your eyelashes before
- Results can be seen within 1 month *result varies for individuals usage and consistency
- Not recommended to use on eyelash extensions as you might not see the difference as compared to when you put it on your natural lashes